Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

Should I Fuck My Elderly Neighbour?

Last week my elderly neighbour bought a new widescreen TV. She phoned me to see if I could help her carry it in from the car and set it up. I grumpily agreed, I dislike helping people.

Whilst setting up this huge brute of a TV, she asked me, I think in reference to my TV, but I can't be sure, "Do you have a big one?". Surely even an old person can see the sniggering humour in this, but she didn't just ask me once, she asked me on THREE seperate occasions. That cannot be an accident.

So what I want to know is this: Do you think that my elderly neighbour wants my cock? And, if so, should I fuck her?
Ball Bag

Comments:
Hi there 

I need help with my computer. I is always freezing when i open IE? What do you think?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

See you soon! WonderGirl 




[color=#006600][url=http://company-free-paid-surveykjgnkip.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/color]
 
X07XJk The best blog you have!
 
pbURym actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Magnific!
 
Please write anything else!
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Hello all!
 
Thanks to author.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Magnific!
 
G37d8p write more, thanks.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Hello all!
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Hello all!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Good job!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Nice Article.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Good job!
 
Nice Article.
 
Nice Article.
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
Please write anything else!
 
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
 
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
 
Save the whales, collect the whole set
 
Hello all!
 
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Links