Monday, September 19, 2005

 

Inarticulate fuck-cretins

I am not a fan of emotions, I think people who cry loads or are all joyous should be put in snares so they could suffer a lot and enjoy the wide range of emotions from pain to fear to death. Of course, I am not saying that I am some kind of a psycho, just that I find emotional people tiring and self-obsessed and a bit dull, and I want to hurt them and punish them for boring me.

Worse than people being emotional instead of having hobbies or a personality are people who have objects to tell them what their mood is, like a great big stone which changes colour, or a plastic goldfish that writhes in the palm of the hand. What is wrong with these people? How can they not know how they are feeling. I cannot imagine going and asking a stone how I feel.

And even worse than people who have a stone, instead of emotions, instead of a personality, are those ones who post on their blogs one of those shitty little faces and a caption "today I am feeling mean and moody" or "mood today: Bubbly and capricious". Fuckers. I could understand if the people writing the blogs were very, very simple, and not able to communicate with words, but since they are writing a website, they cannot be proper cretins all drooling and really with little more reactions to their surroundings than a plant. The fact is, even though many people with blogs and websites are extremely dull-witted, the very reason for them getting a website is precisely in order to tell the world, in flowery language, every undulation of their emotional journey in this life. I saw this post on a blogNow you have left me I want to slit my throat and wrists, but I can't do it, because if I slit my throat first, then I will be too weak to do the wrists and if I do the wrists first, then my hands will be all hanging off and unable to hold the knife properly to slit my throat and underneath there is a small face with a downturned mouth and the caption "today's mood: melancholy"
The Norinator

Comments:
eQeKGq write more, thanks.
 
Hello all!
 
Please write anything else!
 
Good job!
 
Good job!
 
Good job!
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Thanks to author.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
Hello all!
 
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
 
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
 
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
 
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
 
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
 
Hello, I do not agree with the previous commentator - not so simple
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Links