Wednesday, November 23, 2005

 

Women - Shit at Banter

I hate getting my hair cut. I hate being put under that fucking shroud and then having a conversation about my hair. I don't care about my hair, just make it shorter. I don't need to tell you how much I detest the inane chit chat during the cutting.

I went to get it cut yesterday and had to put up with the usual shite, but what made this time especially bad was the 'banter' between the two women in the shop. "We love each other really" declared one, "we are just a bit mad." I cringed at this, but what was worse though was having to listen to these two joshing.

"What are you looking at?" quipped one. "I don't know, but it's looking back" replied the other hilariously. My woman stumbled as she walked to the back office, "Did you enjoy your trip?" asked the other one wittily.

I wanted to stand up and rip the scissors from their hands and jam them into their jugulars, but I didn't. The one who cut my hair had enormous knockers and she kept rubbing them against my head, so instead of severing a major artery I gave her a tip.

I like big knockers.

Ball Bag

Comments:
Lol that is way too close to the bone in this day and age. But hey It's not like I am complaining :)

Have a good one

Sean Cody
 
I cut my own hair just so I don't have to go through that idle chatter. It makes me uncomfortable.
 
WOW! Have you seen this site about anal . It has great anal pictures.
 
MYR6Jh actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Hello all!
 
Hello all!
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Hello all!
 
Please write anything else!
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Please write anything else!
 
fimkll write more, thanks.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Hello all!
 
Please write anything else!
 
Hello all!
 
Magnific!
 
Good job!
 
Hello all!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Nice Article.
 
Hello all!
 
Hello all!
 
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
 
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
 
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
 
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
 
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
 
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Links