Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 

The Odyssey

A very popular theme for films is where the main character goes on a journey to get something or do something important. This storyline is no new thing, it has been around since before people could write and it, therefore, is an unimaginative, but reliable theme with which people from all corners of the world identify. The sappy omnipresence of odyssey films should have me heaving into my hand - but do you know what? I quite like them. My favourite one of all is Beavis and Butthead do America, but I also really enjoyed Road Trip -that was a great film,truly.

So, I was in the DVD shop getting a few cheapo knock offs in to tide me over while himself watches the world cup, and I bought this one called the "Euro trip" which is like "Road Trip" except set in Europe and then another one called "Trans America" - because I have always had a soft spot for the road trips set in America ever since watching Beavis and Butthead and the other one.

Sweet Mother of Jesus, it was not a film about a road trip at all - there was very little reference to driving through the different states and seeing the sights - it was pure horseshit. The woman from Desperate Housewives was in it, which I thought would lower the tone enough to make it the type of film I could follow without too much assistance, but I was wrong. What a fucking awful film it was - it was about a man dressed as a woman, who drove about.

Even with the benefit of the doubt given (it had crossed my mind, when I saw the trannie, that it might be an american version of Priscilla Queen of the Desert)it was pure shite. This film was about a man dressed as a woman, who drove about and got his son out of jail, waved his cock around a bit, french kissed his own son and finally got his cock turned inside out.
Noreen

Comments:
It was sooo shit you had to write about it twice?

Blogger is an arse at the moment.
 
Yes but how was "Euro Trip"?
 
A cock turned inside out? I would pay good money to see that!
 
Noreen, you should go in for film criticism, truly, I would read your column.
That review told me all I need to know about the aforementioned movie, the only surprise is that it is even more awful than I thought it would be.
 
Splendid I can cross that film off my “didn’t really want to see” list and put it on my “don’t touch this with someone else’s barge pole (whether it’s been turned inside out or not)!” list.
 
not to be off topic, but what did the cunts do to harry hutton?
 
What if I could give you a great good books for your home library collection. Great books on good books and home repairs ...
 
...got his son out of jail, waved his cock around a bit, french kissed his own son and finally got his cock turned inside out.

What's not to like?
 
Isn't that the plot of the next Harry Potter film?
 
Harry Bot Potter more like. The fucking Homo!
 
Euro Trip was fabulous. It had Vinnie Jones in it, I love Vinnie Jones
Noreen
 
Eurotrip is excellent. You get to laff at Americans being completely stupid cunts, thinkin they know everythin.
And Vinnie Jones was great. Wish I could shout like him.
The blond lad was quirky and weird. He'd do well in more comedy.
 
Magnific!
 
Please write anything else!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Thanks to author.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Nice Article.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
 
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
 
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
 
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
 
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Links