Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

I love the chinese

Every year, the Chinese hold a special celebration to commemorate how much they hate the Japanese. It is called "I hate Japanese Day" or something. Each year, I get invited to the Chinese Embassy for the occasion and it is unmissable. I don't actually hate the Japanese, I rather liked Japan when I went there, and although it was fucking, fuck off expensive as fuck, it was almost worth the money. I like all their temples and I can see myself as a buddhist, not killing the flies and sitting about thinking about things - it is me. Those weird archways they have around the place that clean your soul each time you walk under one - well that is practically catholic is it not? It's like going to confession, but silently. Absolution for just walking. I'm fucking in!

"I hate Japanese day" is great because you get to watch snuff movies of the Japs killing the Chinese in a very inhumane way, and there is usually a little photo gallery with pictures of severed heads and corpses. They serve spring rolls and goujons of fried pork with brown sauce and occasionally, just to fucking mix it up, they make a Chinese version of Japanese tempura vegetables like a great poke in the Japanese eye with a Chinese chopstick. Some people will not go to the Chinese Japanese hating day because they feel they might be making some kind of a stand, but I've no time for diplomacy - it's for cunts. Spring rolls and gore - that seals it for me.

This year I am especially looking forward to it because I am still reeling from a terrible Japanese food experience I had in a Nip restaurant recently. I ordered one of those set meals where you get the miso soup and the tempura vegetables with the dipping sauce that smells like a wet dog and a sort of version of coleslaw and a bowl of rice. All perfectly edible it was. However, they threw in this thing that looked like a creme caramel in a teacup and I dug in with the spoon and it was cold custard and at the bottom of the teacup was a piece of dog food. The fucking filthy dirty cunts
Noreen

Comments:
could have been worse -- coulda been a piece of dog. or polenta.
 
Free food? Sign me up!

You don't have to watch the snuff movies while you eat, do you?
 
fas parow - but tahths teh best part isn it?
 
Well, as long as the food's free, I'll give the movie a go. Wouldn't want to hork up food I had to pay for, you know.
 
Food is gay. I et a pie once and it was as homosexual as you like.
 
I see Mr Shift Key has joined Mr Comma Key on intermittent holiday.
 
The Japanese ate Ferdinand.
 
If you scrape off the film the snuff underneath is usually just fine.
 
prosmiath - duno. tahts prety damn gay.
 
cartar - yeah but they eeat him politely an eficienatly an they served im in vary atractively aranged slices.
 
Noreen, if you watch a Chinese snuff film do you feel like watching one again just a couple of hours later?
 
Fernão de Magalhães was killed at the Battle of Mactan in the Philippines.
Nary a Nip in sight on Mactan Island in them days - lots of gore though.
 
My psychotic old grandad hated the Japanese. He taught me at 6yrs old that before killing a nip, I should chop his hand off first, show it to him and then finish him off.
They didnt like that one bit (mind you, who would?).

If the old bastard was still alive now, he would no doubt join in your celebration of hating japanese. He hated them every day from about 1942 onwards.
 
Oi7ekH The best blog you have!
 
EOkUHo Hello all!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Hello all!
 
Thanks to author.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Hello all!
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Nice Article.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
lw08vv write more, thanks.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Good job!
 
Magnific!
 
Thanks to author.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Hello all!
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Nice Article.
 
Thanks to author.
 
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
 
All generalizations are false, including this one.
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
 
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Links