Thursday, September 07, 2006

 

Lady=minge

Talking about gender is immensely dull - whether you are a slack titted feminist, a few hairs short of a primate, or a big liberal fanny - there is no need to be interested in what type of genitals anyone has, unless you want to ride them.

I listened to a conversation the other day which was the usual tedious, frenchified, Ricard-fuelled shite with some ghastly whore yapping about :"men and women are really different" and an older man agreeing with her whilst he tried to get a look down the front of her dress. They kept looking at me to see if I wanted to join in and have a little debate with them, but I was busy watching two flies shagging on a wall. The man fly actually went around to the woman fly's face and sort of waved his antennae at her, I think he was kissing her, in a special insect way.

Anyway, I carried on watching the flies, until the old man who was looking at the woman's bra, started on about "ladies" this and "lady" that, and then I left, because I despise people who use that word, it is horribly lower middle class. Lady is an okay name for a dog though.
Noreen

Comments:
Dogs don't have bras but if they did imagine how much harder it would be to get a good look, 3-4 times harder I forget which. I have a dog named Lady and I'll check later and let you know.
 
If Lady = Minge, then Lady Diana = Minge Diana.

The obituaries will have to be rewritten.
 
I hate it when someone confides in me they have 'lady's problems down below.'

I DO NOT WANT OR NEED TO KNOW.

I thank you.
 
Minge is also an excellent name for a dog. When I get my Ridgeback I'll call him Minge. Then I'll have an excuse for standing on Tooting Bec Common shouting "Minge! Minge!"
 
Margaret is the only name for a dog..middle class or not
 
Complete cunts refer to their girlfriends, wives, etc as "my lady". T
 
The only people who like being called ladies are those who are far from being lady like. They're usually posh stuck up bitches whose daddys pay for everything and they do nothing in return but shag their rich boyfriends in their Jags or Bentleys. Shit I needed to get that out!
 
Noreen--

Lady is not okay name for a dog. Must be name for a bitch. Otherwise dog gets confused about his sexual identity. Will roam the streets sniffing males' arses, squatting to piss, and so on. Like the French.
 
Aren't all ladies bitches?
 
I love ladies and watching them play wit the dogs minge ummmmmmmmm dog minge!!!! yum yum !!!!! ]
 
Thanks to author.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Hello all!
 
Thanks to author.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Nice Article.
 
UVbgi7 write more, thanks.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Please write anything else!
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Hello all!
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Magnific!
 
Good job!
 
Nice Article.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Magnific!
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
 
Magnific!
 
C++ should have been called B
 
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
 
Magnific!
 
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
 
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
 
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
 
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
 
Take this or leave it, but there's an Aussie racehorse called "Myface" so that the owner can get off listening to all the snooty women who backed him yelling encouragement.

There's another one just called Bruce the Horse.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Links