Saturday, April 07, 2007

 

I'll fucking break you in a minute

Training is a double edged weapon. On the one hand, I enjoy being paid to stare out of a window for a week or so, on the other, I fucking hate being told what to do. ANd I hate those cunt trainers they employ -over friendly, bossy, ex-schoolteacher women, or oily men who overuse your name, Noreen, thanks, Noreen, if you wouldn't mind, Noreen. Fucking cocksucking, wanky, tosspot fuckers.

But worse than those overpaid, jumped up charlatans standing up there like little gobshites giving out about "listening skills" this or "Team dynamic" that, worse still is the lingo they use. This one announced at the beginning of another day of dull pain, that we were allowed a "comfort break". I honestly had no idea what the woman was on about - I thought she was talking about a group hug, or maybe a great binge on chocolate, or perhaps a sly fondle in the "break out" room. She was talking about urinating, the dirty bitch.

God they are pure cunts the lot of them. And what about those ones that start off "let's begin with an ice breaker" and they make you play a ludicrous game remembering stuff or writing things down on small bits of paper and passing them about - would they ever just fuck away off with it? I am not remotely interested in ice, not one bit, breakable or not, if gets in the way of me looking out of the window, whilst being paid, then it can fuck off.
Noreen

Comments:
"I am not remotely interested in ice, not one bit..."

I'm interested in ice, as in some more ice in my drink - won't you go get me a couple more cubes like a useful Noreen? Thanks.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Links