Monday, April 16, 2007

 

Play it again, Osama

God, the people in this country are real fucking, almighty, useless cunts. If they aren't keening and mewling and begging and clutching at you with their grasping hands, or waffling on about djinns and spirits and other such occultish rubbish, they are making an absolute fucking hash of being suicide bombers. Taking the job title absolutely literally, several of these poor little fuckers are trotting around Casablanca blowing themselves up in the middle of nowhere. One chap had a brainwave and took himself to the American visa queue at the Consulate - which, at best, would be a cracking place to blow up some other Moroccans and no Americans at all. But on a Saturday?? The Yanks don't work on Saturdays, you fucking cretin, they are busy playing "little league soft ball" or hitting each other with chairs in the wrestling ring. So it was a solo feat of terrifying terror.

I went to another half marathon on Sunday and it was turbo shite. The race was sponsored by a bottled water company, and all the spectators had small flags and hats with the logo of the water company on them. But did they have any water for the runners who were pegging around 21km to drink? Did they fuck, the fucking, thieving cunts. People kept keeling over and dying and the ambulance was very busy. I said to this marshall "Do I look like a fucking camel?" and she did not answer, she just waved a flag with the logo of the water company on and blew a whistle. I finished the run, of course, keeping myself going by my insane rage, and flirting with a man, to get his bottle of water off him. I hope he did not have herpes.

Morocco can fuck off. If only those terrorist muppets were together enough to blow the place up properly, I'd sacrifice myself just to get rid of the fucking shithole. That is all.
Noreen

Comments:
It sounds quite dangerous, this marathon-running-through-the-dar-al-islam hobby of yours. I hope you have a bodyguard running with you. Or that you carry a weapon of some sort. Do they allow guns?
 
If Noreen had a bodyguard she would be to busy stairing at his "Big Gun". Oh and not getting herpes, although thats not a bad thing is it?...
 
As this is a Muslim country she could easily get a eunuch bodyguard. I expect Ballbag would prefer it that way too.
 
And did you ingest any more of that goo that makes you drool and pant like you're getting a shagging?
 
I did not. I ate some raisins a man gave me. And no - I do not have a bodyguard - it would get on my nerves. And besides they would be fucking useless bodyguarding, the men here - they are right old pansies.
Noreen
 
I suppose you could get a suicide bomber as a bodyguard. If a situation starts to look dangerous, just push his button and run. Blue goop is optional, red goop is included with the suicide bomber.
 
What the fuck is goop?
 
As an international traveller, I have been to Morocco,and I can confirm,it really is a shithole.
No wonder the poor deluded fuckers want to blow themselves up.
 
If you are not going to have a bodyguard, you should at least carry some sort of weapon: Muslims are ornery critturs and you can never tell if one is going to applaud you for completing a marathon, or explode themselves in a fit of pique. May I suggest a samurai sword, like in Kill Bill?
 
So I guess you've been to Morocco then? At least they get as many days of sun as you do rain in that windy bog awful expensive shithole 'Oiland' you live on. Besides, where would the potheads of Ireland be without the influx from Tangier and Casablanca. Fuck you Noreen, you stupid fucking Mick curmudgeon!
 
I live in Morocco, anonymous you fucking thick cunt. The sunshine is alright here - I'll give you that but the rest of it is pure shite
Noreen
 
I think you're full of shit, and I couldn't be fucked looking for where it says 'I live in Morocco, it a shithole, but I'm on the run from the Gardai for the prostitution racket I was running in Dublin'. If you think it's such a shithole, why the fuck are you there? Besides, I don't give a fuck, I just enjoy coming on here, reading your vitriolic bullshit, firing a few flames and getting a good laugh in the process.
 
I'll say this for Morocco, its the only place where, in the space of a single city block you can buy a sheepskin jacket, a bag of hash, a girl (always someone's sister) trinkets, carpets, bracelets, leather goods AND have your photo taken with a monkey.
Beat that London, Paris or New York with your sophisticated metropolitan ways.
 
Word brother
 
UYYpHR The best blog you have!
 
NnXNEd Thanks to author.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Nice Article.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Good job!
 
Hello all!
 
i6Hguv write more, thanks.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Nice Article.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Magnific!
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Good job!
 
Good job!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Hello all!
 
Please write anything else!
 
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
 
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Links