Tuesday, July 31, 2007

 

Well I don't fucking love him one bit

How arrogant of those Americans to name a television series: "Everybody loves Raymond". I don't love Raymond - I think Raymond is a cunt. All dumb and falling all over the place, with those dreadful parents, and that great big gumby of a brother, and a voice that makes me want to weep with irritation, and a gormless, moronic look to his face, which he probably can't help, but it is not aiding me in the loving of the man - ah fuck him, the tedious yank shite.

If Raymond and his family were hit by a meteorite, I would not care one bit, which is a long way from being a person who loves Raymond. And I bet if I ask you fuckers: "Do you love Raymond?" then you will either say: "Yes I do, Noreen, I love Raymond a great deal" Or "No, actually I think he is a cunt as well", or even "I am entirely indifferent to Raymond". Given that it isn't possible to say - even though a lot of people would like to believe it "Everybody loves God", I think there is a large amount of hubris on the parts of those American sitcom makers, and they should be set on fire and be sodomised by dildos with nails in. That is all.
Noreen

Comments:
Couldn't have said it better myself. I despise Raymond, and his horrible family.
 
A scientist writes: Obsessing about tv programmes or characters in them is a sign of incipient madness. Get help immediately.
 
Perhaps the title is ironic because, although on the surface he appears to be hugely popular, he in fact suffers from terrible, debilitating self-loathing.

That's what happened to me anyway.
 
I think all Yanks are sooo terribly GAY!!
there for "Everbody thinks Ramonds Gay" would be much better suited.
 
How about everybody reads Norren?
 
Noreen even. Jesus, what a retard I am
 
OK, so we know that you do not love Raymond but I have heard that you love Dick.
 
Everyone Hates Chris, apparently.

I've never seen it, but I already despise the whinging friendless fucktard.
 
It's filmed here, so we Americans have to tolerate it. You guys, on the other hand, are importing this shit.

Reruns of Fawlty Towers getting a little old?
 
Raymond is a cunt. And his mother on the show is eerily similar to my ex-mother-in-law, who is also a manipulating monstrous cunt of unmitigated proportions.

And everybody may not love God, but Jesus loves everyone, which is why there are several restraining orders against Him.
 
I don't love Raymond but if he bought me a few drinks I'd happily have a threesome with him and his nice wee wife.
 
My ecstasy dealer was called Raymond. I loved him.
 
I'd like to see an episode where raymond get sent to prison.

Then they could call it "everybody on the cell block loves fucking raymond".
 
the guy who plays Ray hates the title and predicted exactly this sort of response...
 
I believe Raymond's real name is Dick.
 
Who the f**k is Raymond? you lot are watching to much Jeremy Kyle or whatever is name is? come on lets do something on him? he is a real pearler:-)

I happened to go the Magistrates Court recently and they had the TV on for all the drink/druggies and other sad bastards - aka 'dick heads' - and Jeremy - or whatever is name is - was on! the court bloody usher switched it on!!

Gawd they (reprebates) tuned in like bleedin Zombies (and that's just the court staff) - Ma - take me home - gits - I didn't even want to be there!! I could have watched the sad git at home - watching my paint dry!
 
Probably a more accurate title would be "Not many people can agree completely on whether or not Raymond is a complete shite-licker"

Or something.

I dunno.

Ah feck off.
 
You all seem to have watched the show enough times to form an opinion though.

I think you're like the little boy in school pulling the girl's pigtails.

You don't hate him.

You love him.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Links